Sunday 19 August 2012

Annual General Meeting


At our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26th September, we are excited to announce that our guest speaker will be Mr Syd Sherrin.

Syd has been involved with the football manufacturing business for over 40 years, and is very proud of his rich football heritage.  As a fourth generation football maker, he is a link to the original T.W. Sherrin (buried at Boroondara Cemetery) who designed and made the very first Australian Rules football back in 1879.

Members of the public are welcome to attend. See the side bar for details of time and location. Refreshments will be served at the conclusion of the meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like and interesting meeting so I've entered it in my calendar. I'll definitely attend and I'll also have paid my membership by then.
    Robert!

    ReplyDelete