We currently have scheduled the following themed tours for 2018:
- Sunday, 21st October at 2:00pm
- Good Sports!
- Any time is a great time to talk sport in Melbourne. The Spring Carnival is just around the corner and even though it’s October the Sherrins will still get a run. We’ll take you into the shady world of racing and introduce you to one of the ‘characters’ of the golfing world.
Cost: $10.00 - members free
Tours will leave from the cemetery gates at the cnr High Street and Parkhill Road, Kew at the time designated. Expected duration for our tours is around two hours. We recommend wearing good walking shoes.
Please note that spaces are limited and bookings are essential. For further details call Elaine on 0438 120 846 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Private Group Tours
Subject to availability we conduct weekday (or weekend) tours for community groups. We can tailor a tour to suit or choose from of our list:
- Best of the Best - a cross-section of some of the more high-profile monuments and memorials
- Ned Kelly
- Retail Therapy - household names
- Explosive Characters
- Murder, Mayhem & Mishaps
- Untimely Ends
- Crime & Punishment - lawmakers and lawbreakers
- Ripping Yarns - some of the best stories
- Ladies in Residence - showcases the wonderful women of Melbourne's past
- Our Military Heritage
If you are interested in organising one of these tours for your group, please contact us on email@example.com.